What are the parts of the Mind?

The mind is built with both a conscious and subconscious portions. The conscious mind is the one you’re using right now to evaluate whether or not you agree with what you’re reading. The subconscious mind is like a computer. It simply follows through on the programs it has been given. Remember when they say we use only 10% of our actual brain power? That’s the conscious part. The subconscious is the rest of the 90%. If we can come up with such great stuff through conscious thought, imagine what incredible results await you when you can harness the full potential of the entire subconscious.